Terms & Conditions
We, at Holiday Station, aim & strive for Customer satisfaction and believe in providing services with a personal touch. We also aim & strive to provide a safe & secure journey to our esteemed guests to the best of our abilities.
You are requested to read & understand all the Terms & Conditions before you book a tour with our Company. Once you have hired our services, we consider that you have accepted our Terms & Conditions.
- For Booking we require the complete contact details of our clients. A pre booking contact mobile number is mandatory & will be used to co-ordinate with the guest for timely updates.
- We will provide complete details of properties used to the client at the time of sending quotes & it is strongly recommended that the guest checks the properties prior to final selection.
- We only suggest properties & in no way try to influence the Client’s choice or decision in any way.
- Once hotels are selected the guest must satisfy himself in every way before taking a final call.
- Although the Company takes care to select the hotels & book the hotels on behalf of the guest, Hotel’s Management / Administration shall be solely responsible for all service related issues of the Hotel Staff.
- Any damage to the hotel rooms, sightseeing places, coach, during stay / visit / tour shall be the responsibility of the guest.
- Package can be altered or amended as per the Guest’s need / interest subject to availability. Such a request will be entertained 20 Days Prior to Tour Commence Date. Thereafter no such request will be entertained.
- No last minute changes will be entertained in the Sightseeing Itinerary.
- Check in & Check out Timings strictly as per Hotel Policy.
- In case of non availability of mentioned hotels, similar category hotels will be provided. If base category rooms are not available then supplement cost will be applicable for upgraded rooms.
- Valid Identity Proof Documents are mandatory at the time of Check in.
- 30 % advance payment to book the Package Tours – Group / FIT, if booked more than 1 month prior to Tour Start Date.
- Balance Payment to be cleared 15 days Prior to Tour Start Date.
- For Hotel Bookings, Payment terms & conditions strictly as per respective Hotel Policy.
- Airline / Railway / Bus Tickets on 100% payment.
- Car Rentals / Coach Bookings – 100 % Payment.
- 25% cancellation charges will apply on all GIT & FIT Packages if cancelled 20 days prior to travel date.
- 50% cancellation charges will apply on all GIT & FIT Tours if cancelled 15 -19 days prior to travel date.
- 75% cancellation charges will apply on all GIT & FIT Tours if cancelled 12 – 14 days prior to travel date.
- NO REFUND if any cancellation is made if cancelled less than 12 days before the tour starting date.
- No REFUND in the event of any cancellation in the start or middle of the tour.
Hotel Bookings/ Airline / Railway / Bus Bookings:
All cancellations strictly as per respective Hotel / Airline / Railway & Bus cancellation policies.
Liability & Responsibility of Holiday Station:
Not Included in Tour Price:
- The liability of Holiday Station, is restricted to only making reservation in accordance with the Guest’s requirements & no further. .
- Company is not responsible for any loss of person or property on account of deficiency in services by an independent third party contractor..
- All forms of transport & accommodation are provided by third parties & standard & conditions may vary from what has been quoted. Holiday Station has no control over such changes & makes no guarantee against this..
- Should any third party service provider, hotelier, or carrier cancel any services or provide different services to those expressly mentioned by Holiday Station, the client agrees to have no claim or cause of action whatsoever against Holiday Station..
The tour price does not include travel insurance, passport, visa charges,excess baggage charges, laundry charges, or any other expenses of personal nature.
Notwithstanding the service guarantee above Hoilday Station understands that the client (s) have read, understood, & accepted the terms & conditions mentioned above. Holiday Station accepts no responsibility for any accident, damage, loss, injury, sickness, death, cancellation, delay, detention, deviation, substitutions, or other unforeseen events, unless caused expressly by negligent or wilful act of itself or its employees. Every endeavour has been made by Holiday Station to ensure that all services are accurate at the time of final payment the Company shall not be under any obligation or be liable to any person for any loss or damage suffered as a result of an inaccuracy or misdescription contained herein; or which may arise as a result of any changes in or withdrawal of any price, detail or service appearing herein due to circumstances beyond its direct control due to the actions or failures of third party carriers, subcontractors, governments bodies, military or terrorist actions.