5 Nights / 6 Days
Destination Covered : Kathmandu, Pokhara
Arrival At Tribhuvan International Airport and Transfer to the Hotel . Rest of the Day Free for Own Activities .overnight Stay At Hotel.
Sightseeing Tour of Kathmandu Valley Encompassing Pashupatinath Temple - Biggest & the Holiest Hindu Temple of Nepal, Boudhnath Stupa-the Biggest Stupa of the World . After Lunch, Leave for Visiting Swoyambhunath Stupa-one of the Oldest Stupa of the World. Overnight At Hotel.
Morning Breakfast Then Leave By Surface to Pokhara. Pokhara - the City of Lakes, is Blessed with Extreme Natural Beauty. It is One of the Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Nepal. It is also Called the Switzerland of Nepal. Evening Enjoy Boat Ride in Phewa Lake. O/n Stay At Hotel.
After Breakfast, Proceed to City Sightseeing Covering Seti Gorge, Binda Basini Temple, Devi’s Fall also Known as Patale Chhango, Tibetian Refugee Camp Etc. Afternoon You Can Go for Shopping At Nearby Lake Side Market. Overnight At the Hotel.
After Breakfast Drive Back to Kathmandu. Evening Free for Individual Activities . Overnight Stay At Hotel.
After Breakfast , Later Departure Transfer to the Kathmandu Airport for Onwards Journey.- Tour Ends
- MAP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch/Dinner)
* Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.