Enchanting Nepal 4 Days Tour
3 Nights / 4 Days
Destination Covered : Kathmandu
Arrival At Tribhuvan International Airport and Transfer to the Hotel . Rest of the Day Free for Own Activities .overnight Stay At Hotel.
Sightseeing Tour of Kathmandu Valley Encompassing Pashupatinath Temple - Biggest & the Holiest Hindu Temple of Nepal, Boudhnath Stupa-the Biggest Stupa of the World . After Lunch, Leave for Visiting Swoyambhunath Stupa-one of the Oldest Stupa of the World. Overnight At Hotel.
After Breakfast Visit Sleeping Vishnu Temple. in the Village of Budhanilkantha North of Kathmandu Lies a 5 Meter Tall Sleeping Vishnu (jalasayana, He Who Sleeps On the Waves) in the Middle of a Small Pond. the Sculpture from the 5th Century Represents Vishnu’s Sleeping in the Cosmic Ocean While Resting On Ananta Sesa the Thousand Headed Snake.. Overnight At Hotel.
After Breakfast , Later Departure Transfer to the Kathmandu Airport for Onwards Journey.- Tour Ends
- MAP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch/Dinner)
* Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.